Let's give it a try!
Individuals aged 21 and older who are eligible for intellectual disability services with the Chester County MH/IDD office have access to The Arc of Chester County's Assistive Technology (AT)Team. Under the guidance of The Arc of Chester County’s highly trained therapists, AT observations provide the individual with an opportunity to interact with AT that is matched to their needs.
- AT observations are conducted onsite at The Arc of Chester County
- The Arc has access to a wide variety of AT supports and devices
- Multidisciplinary observation based on needs (Occupational Therapist, Speech & Language Pathologist and/or Physical Therapist)
- Collaborative approach to match communication needs with potential systems
- An observation report that includes recommendations is provided after observations(s) are completed
To schedule an appointment or for additional information, please complete the form below and someone from The Arc team will get back to you: