The value of an Annual Membership with The Arc of Chester County…
Membership entitles YOU to:
- The right to elect board members and vote on bylaws of The Arc of Chester County
- The Around the Arc Newsletter and other notices, invitations to events, discounts, financial programs, and other important information
- Memberships to The Arc of the United States and The Arc of Pennsylvania and receive their newsletters, discounts on preferred vendors, action alerts, publications, and access to information on important issues facing the special needs community
- Participation/representation in the affairs and at forums of the local, state, and national chapters of The Arc
- The opportunity to influence public policy and enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities and their families
Membership ENABLES The Arc to:
- Provide support and assistance to those who need it and to develop programs and services to fit the changing needs of the constituency
- Encourage progressive and necessary government policy and increase The Arc’s influence on state and national policy through increased membership
- Educate the public about the issues, needs, rights and potential of individuals with disabilities
- Educate, advocate, and provide services that empower individuals with disabilities to enhance the quality of tier lives
To Become a member:
Make a donation of $25 or more to begin your one-year membership
If you would like to become a member, you can make your donation by clicking here, or mail to 900 Lawrence Drive, West Chester, PA 19380.
Please call 610-696-8090 Ext 202 with any questions. THANK YOU!