Donors have many options when it comes to making gifts. The method of giving depends on both your financial situation and your philanthropic goals. The Arc of Chester County accepts:
- Outright Gifts - Donate gifts of cash, or by check, credit card, or from donor-advised funds (DAF) and/or make a pledge that is paid over a fixed number of years and participate in our Annual Achieve with Us Campaign.
- In-Kind - Donations of some goods, materials, and services are welcome for our programming. Accepted items include newly purchased baby wipes, tissues, hand sanitizer, and food for events. We do not accept previously used furniture, clothing or wheelchairs at this time.
- Matching Gifts - Ask your employer has a matching gift program that will increase your contribution. We can help with the paperwork.
- Appreciated Securities - in the form of stocks, bonds, securities, annuities, or other tangible property such as real estate, artwork, vehicles, etc. provide immediate support.
- Bequests – in writing a will or living trust, where you specify The Arc of Chester County as the beneficiary of all or part of your estate can provide a legacy of your support.
- IRAs & Qualified Retirement Plans – where you make a gift from your IRA or designate The Arc of Chester County as the beneficiary of your required minimum distribution or the remainder balance of any retirement fund.
- Life Insurance – which is an economical way to give a larger and more lasting gift without drawing on your assets now or depleting your estate by designating The Arc of Chester County as the beneficiary of all or part of your life insurance.
- Planned Gifts - such as Charitable Gift Annuities or Trusts which are partnership planned gifts that benefit you and The Arc of Chester County today and in the future.